Here’s a quick and dirty process for adding google+ support to your wordpress blog.
- Setup google+ Account
- Add any email addresses you want to your personal or company profiles
- Make sure on blog / site that your account is setup for whoever is posting to blog, using email that is on google plus.
- Now visit https://plus.google.com/authorship and put in your email address
- Wait for verification email and verify you own the email
- Go to wordpress, and install the Yoast seo plugin
- Configure the G+ options in your profile following this tutorial (http://www.blogtransform.com/google-authorship-markup-yoast/)
- Test your site / blog post by entering it’s url into this site (https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets)
Most of the original info and more can be found here (http://www.blogtransform.com/google-authorship-markup-yoast/)